Welcome to the WisLUG website!
WisLUG is a LEGO® Users Group based in Madison, Wisconsin USA. Although we are primarily an AFOL (Adult Fans of LEGO®) group, younger LEGO® enthusiasts are also welcome.* All we ask is that, if you are under 16, you attend meetings with a parent or guardian.
Subscribing to our blog is FREE and there are NO DUES associated with WisLUG membership. However, some (optional) activities and events have associated costs (e.g., parts draws and attendance at Brickworld Chicago).
Be sure to like us on Facebook, for more of the WisLUG experience.
The Wisconsin LEGO® Users Group (WisLUG) is an association bringing together Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOLs) within a supportive community committed to creativity and cooperation.
- Demo LEGO® projects via public exhibitions and other activities.
- Provide a venue for communication between AFOLs and between our group and The LEGO® Group.
- Work together to generate awareness of LEGO® as a hobby locally and globally.
WisLUG Meeting Goals
- The second Sunday of every month. 1-4pm
at Bricks & Minifigs (2960 Cahill Main, Suite 102B, Fitchburg, WI)
the third Saturday of every month, 1-3:30pm
at Mayfair Mall (2500 North Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI)
Please check Upcoming Events for actual dates and times.
- Quarterly parts draft.
- Quarterly mini-build contest with secret ballot.
- Yearly parts swap-meet.
- Membership is not required to attend meetings.
- Ages 18+ = full member; 13-17 = youth membership:
- must be accompanied to meetings by a parent or guardian if under 16 years of age;
- must be accompanied to Brickworld and other public display events by a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age;
- must be 18 years of age and a member to participate in annual LUGBulk purchase.
- There are NO DUES, though some (optional) activities (parts draws) and events (attendance at Brickworld) have associated costs.
- We don’t enroll new members on line. If interested, please subscribe to our blog to receive notifications of WisLUG meetings and events. and join us at our next meeting. We’d love it if you brought a MOC to share with the group!
- Still have questions? Contact Us using the on-line form.