Welcome to the WisLUG website!
WisLUG is a LEGO® Users Group (LUG) based in southern Wisconsin. Our group meetings and activities typically cater to Adult Fans of LEGO®, also known as the “AFOL” community. For our younger fans, the LUG also holds several public display events throughout the region where visitors can see the creative works of our members.
While WisLUG does offer a teen membership, we ask that anyone interested please review the guidelines listed below. Youth memberships are only open to those ages 13-17 and do require a parent or guardian to attend all LUG functions with you.
Subscribing to our blog is FREE and there are NO DUES associated with WisLUG membership. However, some (optional) activities and events have associated costs (e.g., parts draws and attendance at Brickworld Chicago). You can also find updates on our events by liking us on Facebook.
Please note – our meeting discussions and activities focus more on the adult aspects of the hobby and the group is designed to help older fans of LEGO connect with each other. Younger kids will likely not find the “hands on” experience they are hoping for. If you have a young fan of LEGO, we encourage you to check out your local library, many of which have clubs that meet monthly that are geared towards young builders.
The Wisconsin LEGO® Users Group (WisLUG) is an association bringing together Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOLs) within a supportive community committed to creativity and cooperation.
- Demo LEGO® projects via public exhibitions and other activities.
- Provide a venue for communication between AFOLs and between our group and The LEGO® Group.
- Work together to generate awareness of LEGO® as a hobby locally and globally.
- The second Sunday of every month. 1-4pm at Bricks & Minifigs (2960 Cahill Main, Suite 102B, Fitchburg, WI)
- The third Saturday of every month, 1-3:30pm at Mayfair Mall (2500 North Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI)
Please check Upcoming Events for actual dates and times.
- Membership is not required to attend meetings.
- Ages 18+ = full member; 13-17 = youth membership:
- Youth must be accompanied to meetings by a parent or guardian if under 16 years of age;
- Youth must be accompanied to Brickworld and other public display events by a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age;
- You must be 18 years of age and a member to participate in annual LUGBULK purchase.
- There are NO DUES, though some (optional) activities (parts draws) and events (attendance at Brickworld) have associated costs.
- We don’t enroll new members online. If interested, please subscribe to our blog to receive notifications of WisLUG meetings and events. and join us at our next meeting. We’d love it if you brought a MOC to share with the group!
- Still have questions? Contact Us using the online form.